Saturday 18 June 2011

Erasable Pens

Today I want to share with you these amazing pens that I was recently introduced to.  They rub out!!!  Yes, that is correct - a marking pen that you can erase if you make a mistake :)  I just love stationery - and when I find a gem like this, I feel it is my duty to share!

I have always been a big 'pencil' person, as I hate to see crossing out in my diary, on lists, etc.  So, I always wrote in pencil so that I could erase any mistakes that I made.  Now, I have these pretty coloured marking pens by Pilot called Frixion, and I can rest assured that if I make a mistake I can simply rub out my error - how exciting!

Before

After



Here is the link to the Pilot website, if you want more info on them.  I am not really sure that I understand the science behind why they work - all I know is that they do!  I bought mine at Officeworks, but I have been told that they are available at Woolworths and Big W too.  I am sure they are readily available, if you know what you are looking for.


I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been paid nor am I receiving any benefits from this write-up.  I just enjoy sharing my 'finds' with you!  I was so excited the day that I was shown these, and even more delighted to find one in my pigeon hole a few days later as a gift, from one of the lovely ladies at my work.  Now, these are the only pens that I use :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...