Thursday 23 June 2011

Handbag Organisation

We girls all love to carry lots of bits and pieces with us everywhere we go!  I got this beautiful new handbag and matching purse for my birthday this year. 



While I just loved the colours and the sparkles, functionally, I was struggling with it.  It was like a big bottomless pit, and I could never find anything inside, plus the sides were 'caving in', from the weight of all of my goodies in the side pockets.  Not the best designed handbag from my perspective, but I was determined to make it work.



My mum suggested I get a handbag organiser.  She used to manage a Zelows handbag store, so she is definitely the one to see if you have handbag questions :)  I guess I had never considered a handbag organiser before, because I had only seen them marketed as a good solution if you swap bags regularly (as you simply lift out the organiser and switch bags), which I don't usually do.

But, I took Mum's advice and went shopping at Zelows!  The lovely manager of my local store helped me to find an organiser to fit my handbag, and (of course) match the colour scheme of my bag! 

I am thrilled with the organiser, as it has so many great pockets and compartments, which helps to keep my bag organised.  I have a space for pens, for spare keys, for lipgloss, my purse, sunnies, and more.  I don't know how I lived without it before.


I also have more tips to share with you on organising your purse and keys, which I will post about sometime soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...