Friday 30 March 2012

Easter Lollipops

Easter is in the air!  I just love the 'freshness' of Easter... the soft, pastel colours, the spring chickens, the fluffy bunnies and, of course, the yummy Easter treats!

Today I wanted to share with you a really quick little gift idea - Easter lollipops!  A bit of a variation on Easter eggs - I always struggle to make giving one Easter egg look cute...

I decorated these Allens lollipops using a cupcake topper, which I cut out using 2 inch scallop punch.

I simply folded over the excess wrapper and stuck it down with sticky tape.

Then I stuck the topper on the front!




I also think these would look really cute standing in a basket, stuck into floral foam - like little flowers popping up out of the grass (shredded paper)!  Another cute and easy gift idea, or display for an Easter table!

You can download the cupcake toppers for free here!  (I just added in my name onto the template.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So simple, love these, might give these as an alternative to eggs because the kids always seem to get way too much chocolate. Cassandra, could I ask what kind of punch you use, struggling to find one and the one I did find is out of stock. Thanks
Betty

Cassandra said...

Hi Betty,

I bought this one from Spotlight - it is the Fiskars Squeeze Punch - extra large. You can see it on the Fiskars website here:

http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Crafting/Punches/Squeeze-Punches/Seal-of-Approval-Squeeze-Punch-Extra-Large

I thought I paid around $40 for it a few months back :)

Good luck! They are the best invention! I used to cut my toppers out with pinking shears - this saves so much time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...