Friday 6 April 2012

Easter 2011

As I have been recently catching up on my Project Life from 2011, I came across our Easter photos from our celebrations at my Mum and Dad's house last year.  I thought I would just share some pictures of our Easter Sunday...

I made my very first cupcake toppers for these scrummy chocolate muffins.





This cute Easter cupcake stand was from a variety store... So cute!!

I used these free toppers to make my Easter lollipops this year.
My very talented sister baked her own Hot Cross Buns!  Both traditional and choc chip buns - they were so yummy Nicky!



We were all kept occupied by a super-fun Easter Egg hunt around my parents' backyard.




And the most gorgeous little easter bunny stole our hearts...  What a precious little bundle!  And we love the big bunny holding her too!  We can always count on Mum to sport those bunny ears all day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...