Tuesday 9 October 2012

Project Real Life - Online Class (Week 1)

Who is joining in with Becky Higgins online class - Project Real Life?



I have mentioned that I have slightly addicted to online classes at Simplify 101 this year, so when this opportunity came up to do a class, with my ultimate inspiration when it comes to scrapbooking and memory keeping as the teacher, I enrolled in the class on the first day it opened!

The first 'lesson' was this week, and I am feeling super-inspired to make the most of the 'silly season' that is upon us, by embracing the busy-ness of this period, and enjoying it to the max!

I am also going to be embarking on my very first 'Project Life' weekly photo layouts.  I have always used my Project Life kits as regular photo albums - a place to store my photos and journalling for the events in my life.  But, as part of this course, it takes Project Life back to just that - the project that is our life!  And our daily life is the focus.  Not the fun parties and big events, but the 'everyday'.  It captures real life, as it happens.  And it is about celebrating what we have and where we are, right now in our lives.  I am really looking forward to capturing all of these moments, as a record of my daily life, for the last quarter in 2012.

So, here are a couple of my Project Life photos for Week 1 of the class:

My lounge





We saved hard and bought this lounge for our first wedding anniversary five years ago.  I have been spending a lot of time here lately...  And having new carpet in here now, makes the room so much more homey!

Laundry



I do it most days, so here I am doing the daily load of washing - in my pyjamas, of course!

Bed Cushions


My husband doesn't understand the concept of making the bed everyday, and especially doesn't 'get' why I put cushions on the bed!  Each night, I have to make sure that I have turned down the bed (and removed the cushions) before he goes to bed, otherwise these three cushions end up as flying missiles across the bedroom!  He beat me last week, when my nephew slept over in our bed with him, and in the morning I laughed to myself to see the cushions on the other side of the room, in a big heap ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...