Sunday 24 February 2013

A Mini-Album

I wanted to share with you this great little album that I found at K-Mart recently for only $4!



Not only is it a cutesy album with 12 6x6 plastic pockets inside, but it comes with all of these stickers and embellishments - there are alphabet stickers, quote stickers, diamantes and more!


AND it comes with patterned paper for each page of the album.



Really, all you need to do is add the photos!!

At only $4, I can't believe what a bargain these are!  I bought two of them, and I am sure that I will be back for more soon...

Some ideas I have had of what to put in them:

- Maternity Journal (photos from each month of the pregnancy plus the scan photos)

- My First Year Album (a photo of the baby at each month in the first year, to show how much he/she has grown and changed)

- The People Who Love You Album (photos of our immediate family for the baby - I know my niece and nephew just love looking at photos and when they started talking, my sister would point to photos of all of us to help them to learn our names)

- Birthday/Event Album (a  little collection of photos from a special birthday or event)

- It would also make a great little gift for a grandparent to fill with photos of their grandchildren.

- There are so many possibilities, I can't wait to get cracking at my first one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...