Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentine's Decorating - 2013

Just a few quick photos of the decorations I have put up in our home for Valentine's Day...

I have kept it pretty simple - especially since I shouldn't be climbing on ladders to hang up decorations!

I have put some ceramic hearts on the entry way table:




And the rest of the decorations are in the kitchen, where I can see them all the time...

A tissue paper garland, heart canvas, heart wreath and a few bits and pieces on top of the microwave.



And this cushion is on our bed.  A lovely friend gave them to us for Christmas, and I thought why not use the LOVE one for Valentine's Day too?!


And I love using this sweet love heart stationery that I also received for Christmas - I mean, I love using it all the time, but especially this time of the year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...